City of Fort Collins
Junior Team Tennis
Get ready for a great summer of fun competition with the
Lewis Tennis School Junior Team Tennis 2020!
* The league is for 8 weeks. Players will practice one day per week (day TBD) and have a match Monday mornings.
* Registration Deadline is May 2.
* NOTE: IT IS REQUIRED BY LAW FOR A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO CREATE ALL USTA ACCOUNTS FOR PLAYERS UNDER 14 YEARS OLD. This does not apply to JTT players that already have USTA Accounts. Click here for instructions on creating an account for an under 14 year old
* We will assign you to a team. The Team Divisions are: 10's Futures (beginners -players can drop hit their serves), (10 & under division is co-ed). Boys & Girls 12 & under, 14 & under, and 18 & under. There are also ability levels in each of these divisions. There are at least 4 players per team. This link will give you an idea of what level you qualify for - please note that final level placement will be determined by the coach. CLICK HERE FOR LEVELS
*Practices are held Wednesdays, 1:30-3:00PM, (if needed a 3:00-4:30PM practice time will be added). You may also attend an optional NJTL (tennis, life skills, leadership) class held on Fridays for no charge. Practice starts the week of June 1 thru July 20.
*Matches are held on Monday mornings. Our league consists of teams from Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, and Greeley. Some out of town matches will be played. 10’s & 12’s are played at 8:00am, 14’s are played at 9:30am and 18's at 11:00am.
* Regular Season Matches will be held on: June 8, June 15, June 22, June 29 July 6, July 13, July 20.
* State playoffs are held August 2-4 for qualifying teams.
* All Players must fill out the PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
* League fee of $199 includes practices and matches. If you are enrolled in Lewis Tennis’ regular summer lessons during the JTT season your lessons will be discounted if Monday matches conflict with your regular class time.
We need a parent volunteer for each team to act as coach/captain and to help with registration, overseeing matches and transportation. Please contact Annie at 970.493.7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call 970.493.7000 to Sign Up