City of Fort Collins
Junior Team Tennis
Get ready for a great summer of fun competition with the
Lewis Tennis School Junior Team Tennis 2018!
* The league is for 7 weeks. Players will practice two times per week and have a match Monday mornings.
* League fee is $299 which includes practices and matches. If you are enrolled in one or more sessions of Lewis Tennis’ regular
summer lessons you may participate in JTT for $199.
* Registration Deadline is May 4.
* Lewis Tennis will register each player with the USTA.
* We will assign you to a team. The Team Divisions are: 10's Futures (beginners -players can drop hit their serves),10 & under (10
& under division is co-ed). Boys & Girls 12 & under, 14 &
under, and 18 & under. There are also ability levels in each of these divisions. There are at least 4 players per team.
* Practices are held Wednesday and Friday 1:30-3:00PM starting June 6 and ending July 20. We may add another practice time
at 3:00-4:30PM if needed.
* Matches are held on Monday mornings. Our league consists of teams from Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, and Greeley. Some
out of town matches will be played. 10’s & 12’s are played at 8:00am, 14’s are played at 9:30am and 18's at 11:00am.
* Regular Season Matches will be held on:
June 11, June 18, June 25, July 2, July 9, July 16, July 23.
* State playoffs are held August 3-5 for qualifying teams.
* All Players must fill out the PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
We need a parent volunteer for each team to act as coach/captain and to help with registration, overseeing matches and transportation. Please contact Annie at 970.493.7000 or email@example.com.
Call 970.493.7000 to Sign Up