City of Fort Collins
Junior Team Tennis
Get ready for a great summer of fun competition with the
Lewis Tennis School Junior Team Tennis 2019!
* The league is for 8 weeks. Players will practice one day per week (day TBD) and have a match Monday mornings.
* Registration Deadline is May 4.
* Lewis Tennis will register each player with the USTA.
* We will assign you to a team. The Team Divisions are: 10's Futures (beginners -players can drop hit their serves), (10 & under division is co-ed). Boys & Girls 12 & under, 14 & under, and 18 & under. There are also ability levels in each of these divisions. There are at least 4 players per team. This link will give you an idea of what level you qualify for - please note that final level placement will be determined by the coach. CLICK HERE FOR LEVELS
*Practices are held one day per week 1:30-3:00PM (if needed a 3:00-4:30PM practice time will be added). You may also attend an optional NJTL (tennis, life skills, leadership) class held on Fridays for no charge. Practice starts the week of June 3 thru July 22
*Matches are held on Monday mornings. Our league consists of teams from Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, and Greeley. Some out of town matches will be played. 10’s & 12’s are played at 8:00am, 14’s are played at 9:30am and 18's at 11:00am.
* Regular Season Matches will be held on: June 10, June 17, June 24, July 1, July 8, July 15, July 22.
* State playoffs are held August 2-4 for qualifying teams.
* All Players must fill out the PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
* League fee of $199 includes practices and matches. If you are enrolled in Lewis Tennis’ regular summer lessons during the JTT season your lessons will be discounted if Monday matches conflict with your regular class time.
We need a parent volunteer for each team to act as coach/captain and to help with registration, overseeing matches and transportation. Please contact Annie at 970.493.7000 or email@example.com.
Call 970.493.7000 to Sign Up