Text...Current Guidelines as of 6/21/2020PRINT SAFETY GUIDELINES
June 21, 2020
GENERAL FACILITY GUIDELINES
a. Do not come to the courts if you have a cough, fever, headache, or other covid19 symptoms
b. Arrive at courts no more than 10 minutes before your playing time
c. Avoid touching surfaces
d. Always use a new can of balls
e. When changing sides, change on opposite sides of the net post. Do not congregate on the benches
f. Disinfect your racquet before and after play
g. Bring your own sanitizer, wipes, and PPE that you feel necessary
a. Only 1 customer allowed in shop at a time – employees and customers must wear masks
b. Pro Shop personnel will wear masks
c. No cash transactions
d. All surfaces will be wiped down continuously throughout the day
e. Hand sanitizer is available at counter
f. A temporary table will be setup to provide 6’ distance from customer to pro shop personnel
g. Program signups will be online or phone call
h. Demo racquets will be disinfected after and before each use
i. No round robins, tournaments or social events until reevaluated
j. Ball Machine Usage
k. Ball machine and hoppers will be wiped down after each ball machine use.
l. Do not touch balls – only use the ball hopper to pick up
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR LESSONS - EACH DAY LESSON BALLS ARE SANITIZED BY THE THERMALSTRIKE DECONTAMINATION SYSTEM
1. Safety Guidelines are gone over in detail at beginning of each class
2. Players are positioned on their HB mark while coach goes over guidelines:
3. The HB spot is where you will keep your backpack, water bottle, etc.
4. Do not come to the courts if you have a cough, fever, headache, or other covid19 symptoms
5. Do not arrive for lesson more than 10 minutes before scheduled time
6. Report directly to your lesson court
7. Not required to wear masks but wear one if you feel more comfortable
8. Wipe down your hands, racquet handle & frame before and after lesson
9. Keep 6’ social distance. When on court keep on your x’s
10 Hand & Eye drills are done with sanitized balls (each player takes one).
11 When it is pick up time, scoot the balls to the corner of court with your racquet or shoe – the pro will pick up balls with the ball hopper
12 If you need to pick up a ball do it with the side of your foot
13 Refrain from touching balls, surfaces, net posts, and ball machine
14 No High Fives or Fist Bumps
15 No congregating after lesson
16 If you do not follow guidelines you cannot participate
17 Lesson balls are disinfected each day
SENIOR GUIDELINES (put together by senior players)
1. ALL players playing DOUBLES in our group are REQUIRED to wear face masks. If you show up without a face mask you will not play doubles with our group. This is a difficult decision to make, but there are several reasons for this decision. We realize that the mask does not prevent the user from contracting the Covid virus but it does protect others. So if you decide you don't want to wear a mask the rest of the players are at risk.
2 So if you decide you don't want to use a mask that's fine, but you will not be playing with our group.
3 There will be no waiting on the courts for a group to form. Wait outside with social distancing. Also when changing courts do not cross a court in play but go outside and around.
VIEW A SAMPLE LESSON USING SAFETY GUIDELINES