Get ready for a great summer of fun competition with the Lewis Tennis School Junior Team Tennis 2020!
All JTT Players must fill out the PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
* The league is for 8 weeks. Players will practice one day per week (day TBD) and have a match Monday mornings.
* We will assign you to a team. The Team Divisions are: 10's Futures (beginners -players can drop hit their serves), (10 & under division is co-ed). Boys & Girls 12 & under, 14 & under, and 18 & under. Whatever age you are on August 3, is the age division you will play in. There are also ability levels in each of these divisions. There are at least 4 players per team. This link will give you an idea of what level you qualify for - please note that final level placement will be determined by the coach. CLICK HERE FOR EXPLANATION OF LEVELS
*Practices are held Wednesdays, 1:30-3:00PM, (if needed a 3:00-4:30PM practice time will be added). You may also attend an optional NJTL (tennis, life skills, leadership) class held on Fridays for no charge. Practice starts the week of June 10 thru July 29th.
*Matches are TBD
* THERE WILL BE NO STATE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR
* All Players must fill out the PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
* League fee of $199 includes practices and matches. If you are enrolled in Lewis Tennis’ regular summer lessons during the JTT season your lessons will be discounted if matches conflict with your regular class time.
*We need a parent volunteer for each team to act as coach/captain and to help with registration, overseeing matches and transportation. Please contact Annie at 970.493.7000 or email@example.com.